Doctors and Other Health Professionals
General practitioners, medical specialists and dentists all have similar characteristics in that they tend to be:
- hard working – between practice and professional development activities they are time poor
- naturally curious – in relation to taxation and finances they want to understand the issues so that they can weigh up the options and issues
- value seekers – they do not mind paying for a genuinely more useful and valuable service
To assist our medical health professional clients, we do much more than tax planning and financial statements. An example of some of our recent tasks include:
- providing ideas and options to a G.P. clinic about how to structure the entity of new partners to the medical practice
- assist a specialist with back-log of tax lodgement and administration issues. Negotiate with the ATO and a new lender for the financing of a $1 million tax debt
- numerous recent instances of assisting health practitioners to purchase new practices. This included assistance with “due diligence” work to ensure the business was fairly priced, and structuring of purchase to ensure taxation minimalization, flexibility and asset protection opportunities were addressed
- provide ideas, options and assistance to new client with probable relationship breakdown issues
- ensure that estate planning issues faced by parents of client could be resolved and that by working with legal practitioner, fair and sustainable long-term solutions could be locked in place
- worked with 3 health professional clients to enable their self-managed superannuation funds to come together to jointly purchase their business premises
The above are only a small sample of the ways we try to add value and deepen our relationship with our clients.
If you are a health professional that needs more than tax returns and financial accounts, then you need to phone Bernard or Amanda on 08 9472 4944.
If you want to grow financially through business or non-residential investment then let us show you ideas, options and strategies that you may not be aware of.
Should you have large or unusual financial issues or dilemmas that need a fresh and creative approach, then talk to us now. You have nothing to lose!